hey you two
I am trying to get this going again! We have been dumped on by the snow and are supppose to get more on Friday. It's funny that it has snowed on weekends this year! I really don't like that - we should at least get a snow day from this!!
Tell me what is going on with both of you!
PS - this is our 25th anniversary year in September. I am thinking about having a party for John and I (yes something actually for us and not the kids) Could both of you be here for it? Maybe labor day weekend ? what do yo think Stu? Could you come up -
lvoe you both so much and remember your baby sister turns 51 this year!!!! the new 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, we got 13 inches on Sat, 1 inch yesterday and expect 12-20 inches on fri and sat. I hate snow. I think we need to whock a mole the damn gopher next year!!!
ReplyDeleteA party for your anniversary sounds good. Just say where and when.
If you're hitting the new 30, Stu and I must be approaching the new 40.
Love ya