Monday, May 4, 2009

flu

hey

we have had 4 schools closed for 14 days here because of sf - I hope it's almost over I don't want to be closed and then have to go into the summer.

It's funny though because if you are out in public and cough , people spread away from you like the plague

we don't do the wine cup at chruch any more either

Hey stu

what's up with the wrist, I didn't know about it

does he have another email rather than the night hawk? do you have any other for will either? he hasn't answered at all

we are all in a race to the finish line here - g's lax team has only lost one game so they are doing great. Bud is doing well and so is his lax team. He is loving ohio more and more

No comments:

Post a Comment