the house inspection went really well, we took the kids out to dinner even though it's not in the budget anymore. They worked all day with us and never complained at all, not even once.
It will really help us out to get everything under one mortage - but I do have to go back to work full time next year. Hopefully sjs will be able to pay me enough that I can stay here.
I am worried about having the kids in baltimore all summer though. We may have to be down to see you alot to times - I don't want to deal with all the social drama that goes on around here -
We are finally over the flu and stomach stuff for everyone but for the last week our school and been inadated with lice, the worst time ever. And poor pearce she just hears the word and thinks she has them.
we leave for Houston at 5 am tomorrow morning! Say a prayer for us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment