Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gotta get stu!

Hey Sharon! Glad this made sense - I wasn't sure how it would be sent or explained to you! Hopefully Stu will be on soon.

Email me the address of the church for Saturday, I am going to have to meet you there, we are trying to get a refinance and we are up for our house appraisal the first of next week. That means that we have to get our upstairs clean enough for someone to be able to walk around in.

I also have your shirt too, although since we are going to church it's not that appropriate! When you said "sweater" on Sunday I was thinking "okay what did I forget?" - it wasn't till Monday morning after racking my brain I figured it out -

Talk to you soon, did you get your ashes today?

No comments:

Post a Comment